NASA – Office of the Chief Financial Officer
LinkVisum Consulting provided support services to the NASA Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO) on key financial management reform and acquisition support, under a blanket purchase agreement (BPA). Specifically the agency required the development of a Performance Work Statement (PWS), to solicit proposals to obtain a systems integrator to support NASA’s agency wide financial management system by performing upgrades to address changes in the agency’s Integrated Financial Management Program (IFMP).
LinkVisum’s activities included:
- Developed understanding of the drivers and goals for the sourcing decision
- Assisted with coordinating activities between CFO’s Office and Agency Administration to execute procurement action
- Developed a high-level decision matrix that incorporated decision criteria
- Drafted Performance Work Statement that included ITIL Services, description of each service environment, service-level metric requirements and governance
- Assisted in Independent Government Cost Estimate using contracts with similar size and complexity based on the market research
- Drafted Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan
- Drafted vendor evaluation criteria
NASA OCFO released a timely solicitation and obtained best-value services under a contract that was structured to meet the requirements of the IFMP.