Department of Treasury – HR Service Delivery Organization
- Technology Strategy
- Transformation and Change Management
The Human Resources (HR) Service Delivery Organization was facing significant challenges balancing the need to continue providing client support with increasing costs. LinkVisum supported the Assistant CIO, by conducting a fit/gap analyses against the current state, considering people, process, and technology.
- We organized and facilitated workshops with key organization stakeholders, consumers of the customer’s HR services, identifying and understanding their challenges, immediate and long range business needs and priorities that included the Identification of 12 business services based on stakeholder feedback.
- We performed an assessment of the customer’s technology infrastructure, including planned initiatives, and identified those areas that presented the greatest opportunities for increased efficiency and cost savings. We inventoried and cataloged the program’s assets, which included applications, interfaces, and databases.
- Performed HR transformation assessment by conducting stakeholder interviews and developing and collecting over 1900 stakeholder surveys; facilitated stakeholder visioning sessions
- Provided an independent review of a planned database upgrade to validate the need for the upgrade, selected the hardware, and its alignment with the customer’s forecasted needs.
- Reviewed the development processes/practices and the management of software release cycles for opportunities that could achieve greater efficiency, production stability, and higher quality software releases
- Developed HR technology road map by reviewing the immediate and future-state business / organization needs and assessed their impact on HR technology;
- Identified HR technology gaps and identified initiatives to close gaps
- Quantified, justified, and prioritized the initiatives over a 12 to 36 month implementation period.